Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stormin' Normandy...

Here's a good life rule to follow:

If you're 1o0 years old, you're husband is 110 years old, you can't walk well and need the assistance of a Jazzy chair for mobility- it's a safe bet that your ass doesn't belong in a boat in the heart of Disney world.

I'm not going to go into a lengthy explanation regarding the above. I believe it speaks for itself!

On another note- after my brothers wedding it was off to Disney for some R&R in the happiest place on earth. Normally, my brother Schmick is a bit anal retentive and a bit much to swallow, but I don't know if I am maturing or becoming anal retentive myself, because I much enjoyed it in Disney. I can only conclude that he studied the Epcot map in great detail the evening before our arrival. We spent 13 hours in the park and didn't miss one thing. Many things we were able to do 2-3 times. We even spent most of the day laughing and having a great time- which is absolutely unheard of when putting any number of the Jacob siblings in one area for an extended period of time.

Between Schmick, Schmeth, Schmorgan, Schmiane, Schmean and Schmyself we had a really great time in Normandy- I mean Norway!

No comments: