Tuesday, July 1, 2008

This is why Mommy drinks...

All kids are a handful. But I'm willing to bet any amount of money that my little Allie sure takes the cake. I also totally understand that children will embarass you in public at any moment.

So, I had to stop at my church this afternoon to pick up some things. Should have been a fairly quick stop except I had my kids with me. I ran into someone I knew outside and was chatting for a few minutes when I caught a quick look of horror on the woman's face I was talking too. I look down and there is my precious little Allie with a huge booger smeared across her face. And if that wasn't enough she had her face contorted in some sick way as she was trying to lick the booger off while picking her underwear out of her crotch. Are you getting a mental picture here? I just know that she'll grow up to be pretty and polite and graceful. Here's to hoping.

No comments: